Mine Manager in a Tin Exploration and Production Company
A Tin Exploration and Production Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mine Manager
- Mine Engineer with management skills to manage a number of people or team at different levels and able to keep good records
- Able to manage all phases of mining operations from exploration through to feasibility studies, mine design development of plans, production and operations
- Understanding of maintenance requirements and overall running of a small operation in essential.
- Experience in mineral processing with emphasis on tin separation in alluvial deposits
- Experience in exploration, excavation. geology and metallurgy
- Experience in surveying and some geotechnical knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, proof of qualifications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Your Cover Letter should contain an introductory paragraph explaining why you believe you are suited to the role you are applying for
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.