Mixologist at Bheerhugz Cafe
Bheerhugz Cafe is a leisure and entertainment spot for urban, fun-seeking people to unwind, meet and lounge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mixologist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Interact with Customers and provide recommendations and suggestions to customers on the choice of drinks to have
- Take orders for drinks from both waiters and customers
- Arrange Drinks in glasses in an attractive manner
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the beverages and alcohol available for sale
- Maintain and organizes all storage of liquor, Beer, Wine and consumables.
- Ensures that proper liquor is ordered within BHC approved product list.
- Responsible for serving drinks and wines according to the required serving and measurements
- Maintain all Dockets received and record all drinks served from the bar
- Responsible for preparing drinks that will be served to the customer
- Communicate with the guests and provide assistance with their queries.
- Respond promptly to customers in a polite and professional fashion and ensure they are satisfied with the service
- Co-ordinate with the waiters, and runners to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction
- Understands and can communicate products and services available to the customer.
- Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refuse any further serving in a polite way
- Perform tasks such as lifting and arrangement of crates and cartons
- Monitor orders and prepare an inventory of the drinks required to replenish supplies
- Conducts monthly liquor, Beer, Wine, Glassware, bar service equipment and consumables inventory.
- Comply with all the regulations of serving alcohol
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with the standard recipes.
- Ensure that the glasses and the working area are clean always.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to achieving the organization’s objectives
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels.
- Report any issue of concern to BarManager.
- Always be a team player and use initiative where and when necessary.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance of standards consistently
- Comply with all health, safety and hygiene standards and policies.
- Communicate our loyalty solutions to customers and encourage them to join the platform.
- Carry out stock-taking exercise at the beginning and end of everyday and ensure a balance of stock
- Perform other duties as directed by the bar manager
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests
- Mix and garnish cocktails according to standard specs.
- Properly prepare mixed drinks for cocktails.
- Peel, slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 - 5 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2022.