Mobile App Developer at Youverify Incorporated
Youverify's mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scale up and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youverify is looking for Software Engineers to join the Technology team to build the next-generation applications to solving complex problems and work with a world-class engineering and product team to deliver innovative products for our users.
What a typical week may look like at Youverify:
- Developing and maintaining world-class androidapplications in collaboration with product managers, engineers and product designers
- Implement unit and automating test, security best practice, and API integrations in the applications
- Translate the UI/UX onto Androidapplication.
- Building libraries and frameworks to support large, complex applications
- Help identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Conduct code reviews and help maintain code quality & documentation
- Collaborate with teams to analyse, design, and ship new features
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years experience developing Android applications using Kotlin or Java
- Proficient with Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK
- Experience with RxJava2, Retrofit2 OkHttp3, Concurrency concept
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Firebase, Google Analytic, Crashlytics.
- Familiar with CICD process, Jenkins, and Fastlane
- Ability to work as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
- Ability to write testable application
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
- Proficient understanding of design pattern such as MVP ,MVVM pattern
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Understanding of security algorithm such as SHA1, SHA256, encryption, and decryption
- Experience with developing SDK and OAuth concept a big plus
N250,000 - N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including link to your GitHub profile and portfolio to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.