Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > New Vacancies at Sunmei International Hotel Management Company, 27th August 2019
New Vacancies at Sunmei International Hotel Management Company, 27th August 2019
Aug 27, 2019, 10:43 PM
Sunmei International is a hotel chain franchise group that originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 with the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Admin Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Support the HR Manager in clerical (filling HR and Admin documents) activities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage;
- High School Diploma, BSc/BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Managing on-line clients information;
- Call back to clients to answer their questions and inquire their demands;
- Analyze Clients project and facilitate the agreement of investigation;
- Arrange Business Development employees to visit clients and make investigations on site;
- Contacting the clients have been visited by Business Development employees to ensure the reality of investigations and gather feedbacks from clients;
- Work based on the immediate manager's directives.
- Have great interest in hotel industry;
- Excellent telephone communication skills;
- Strong learning ability, quickly adapt to the new environment and new skills;
- Work methodically, with a sense of responsibility, professional, serious to client's inquiries;
- Preferred with experience in managing a small team;
- Full-time graduated from high standard university, preferred with experience in studying abroad.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts