Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit (NDIS) recruitment for an Office Assistant
Nigeria Diaspora Investment Summit (NDIS) is a team of entrepreneurs, lawyers and educationists. who decided to provide investment opportunities for Nigerians in Diaspora to invest in Nigeria owned businesses. NDSI is in collaboration with Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant (In-Office / Work From Home)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Nigeria Diaspora Summit Initiative is looking for an office assistant
- Must be able to work from home or office unsupervised.
- Possess good communication skills and strong command of English language. Great personality and good knowledge of FCT, Abuja
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Client relations
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Updating website with relevant information (news, events)
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Associate or Bachelor'sdegree.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be internet savvy with basic knowledge of web design
- Social media knowledge
- Have own computer
- Experience as an office assistant
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
N40,000 - N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This is NOT a government job
Application Deadline 12th November, 2020.