Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Nigerian Film Corporation Vacancy for a Rector, National Film Institute
Nigerian Film Corporation Vacancy for a Rector, National Film Institute
Sep 6, 2019, 1:00 AM
Nigerian Film Corporation, proprietor of the National Film Institute, Jos invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of: Job Title: Rector, National Film Institute Location: Jos, Plateau Details
- The National Film Institute is a Degree and Diploma Awarding institution in Film Arts, affiliated to University of Jos. It also runs Diploma Courses accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). The institution also runs certificate courses through its Consultancy Services Department.
- Candidates with background knowledge in Film Arts and Media Production, as well as knowledge of tertiary institution administration will be considered.
- Secondment for an initial period of two (2) years. Renewable for another two (2) years.
- Full Name(Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address
- GSM Number/Email Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children(if any)
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates; (enclose photocopies of certificates);
- Work Experience including full details of former and present post(s) including Community Service where applicable;
- List of Publications;
- Extra-Curricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees,
- NYSC Certificate/Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- Any other relevant information.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts