Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Office Administrator at Briotech Solutions
Office Administrator at Briotech Solutions
Jan 25, 2020, 1:42 PM
Briotech Solutions - Are your business systems and processes designed for optimum performance? if you feel stuck and overwhelmed you're not alone. We work with businesses like yours who knows they should be acheieving better results considering their potentials and available marketplace opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Office Administrator (Female) Location: Lagos
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- High school diploma or a Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- Two (2) or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail. Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Application Deadline 15th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts