Operations Officer Trainee at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm in the Recycling sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer Trainee
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Mode: Shift
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.).
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; M.Sc/MBA is a plus
- 6 months to 1 year working experience as operation officer in a reputable firm
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to ensure that all operational requirement in the plant is catered for.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.