Packaging Operator at Greeentech Industries Limited
Greeentech Industries Limited is one of the largest Agrictech starch manufacturers specializing in cassava processing to FMCGS, Pharmaceuticals, PGS, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Operator
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- One of the largest Agrictech starch manufacturers specializing in cassava processing to FMCGS, Pharmaceuticals, PGS, and many others is looking for an experienced Packaging Operator with a Sacs sowing Machine at Agbara Industrial Estate.
- Monitoring the flow of materials through production.
- Setting up machines to begin production processes or adjusting existing machines to improve efficiency or reduce waste
- Meet specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Use equipment to track, monitor and verify products for distribution.
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following safety regulations and reporting unsafe conditions to supervisors
- Following standard procedures for operating equipment to ensure consistent results are achieved each time
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment to ensure it continues to function properly
- Checking the quality of products being produced to ensure they meet company standards
- Cleaning work areas before and after each shift using specialized cleaning agents, tools, and equipment.
- OND in any discipline
- 3 - 4 years of experience using a sowing machine
- Troubleshoot packaging issues and perform repairs as needed
- Comply with all safety regulations
- Report any incidents or accidents to the supervisor immediately
- Experienced with loading and packing procedure
- Demonstrated manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- Must live in the Agbara area.
- Read and interpret work orders to determine packaging specifications
- Operate packaging machinery according to company guidelines and safety regulations
- Monitor the packaging process and make necessary adjustments to ensure quality standards are met
- Inspect finished products for defects and irregularities
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment
- Keep accurate records of production quantities
- Assist in the set-up and operation of new packaging lines
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2023.