Payroll Assistant at JMG Limited
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in processing employee payroll on a timely basis, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies and relevant legislation.
- Verify and reconcile employee timecards, ensuring accuracy of hours worked, overtime.
- Compile and maintain employee payroll records, including new hires, terminations, and changes in employment status. (salary advance, leave allowance ,pension, Final entitlement... )
- Collaborate with the HR department to ensure accurate and up-to-date employee information is maintained in the payroll system.
- Stay updated on relevant payroll laws and regulations to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements.
- Prepare and distribute employee pay checks or direct deposit statements.
- Assist with payroll-related inquiries from employees, addressing any concerns or discrepancies in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in preparing and filing payroll-related reports, such as tax filings, benefits deductions, and other required documentation.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2023.