Payroll Manager at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of HR & Administration
Department Human Resources & Administration
- To ensure monthly entitlements of employees are calculated accurately and promptly and sent to the Finance department as and when due.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Registration & documentation of newly employed workers
- Calculation and preparation of all employee entitlements
- Liaise with company auditors in preparing financial statements with regards to payroll
- Act as a point of reference to employees when they have require clarification with regards to their pension and TCF.
- Management of sick leave days for employees
- Supervision of payroll officers, edited standard operating procedures and processing of employee ID cards
- Ensure payroll officer adhere strictly to the standard operating procedure
- Calculation of entitlements of employees who have left the company
- Liaising with Pension Fund Administrators (PFA)
- Preparation of monthly provisions for yearly benefits of employees I.e. gratuity benefits, leave allowance e.t.c.
- Generating monthly salary reports and processing of all statutory remittances (P.A.Y.E., Pension, Insurance reports, NSITF, Union dues, Co-operative etc.)
- Liaise with multiple state internal revenue services with the aid of tax consultants with regards to P.A.Y.E. remittance, filing of monthly and annual returns.
- Perform any other functions requested by the Head of HR & Administration.
- Candidate MUST have previous experience preparing payroll on an ERP software preferably Microsoft Dynamic Business Central (Sage & Oracle users can be considered),
- Candidate must be meticulous.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills i.e. must be clear and concise.
- Candidate MUST be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel and know about Microsoft SharePoint
- Candidate must currently be working as a PAYROLL MANAGER
- University degree in Accounting/Finance Relevant professional certifications is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
N450, 000 - N500 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th January, 2024.