Portfolio and Commercialization Specialist at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Portfolio and Commercialization Specialist
Requisition ID: req28790
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job Grade: 9
About Your New Job
- The Portfolio Commercialization Specialist focuses on strategic portfolio management and commercialization supporting the function with shopper and (omni) channel and new products management.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Inputs to KO in design of campaigns and promotions
- NPD commercialization, business cases preparation and design of integrated channel / customer launch plans, building
- Post launch performance evaluation.
- Operationalization of assigned projects (brand platforms, NCPs deployment etc),
- Post campaign performance evaluation.
What You Need to be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- B.Sc or HND qualification
- Trade marketing experience (3+) Track record of end-to-end project management.
- Commercial experience in Trade
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Strong Analytical Skills.
Do You Have These Skills?:
- Self-starter with strong levels of determination and strong knowledge of industry and competition.
- Strong knowledge of beverage products and TCCS brands, solid trade marketing (shopper, customer, channel) expertise
- Awareness of category/ product P&L, different financial models, and relevant product P&L performance drivers
- Full understanding of commercialization process, in Group and on BU level Stakeholders.
- Customer Focus Networking with local 3rd partners /trade marketing agencies
- Strong project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply