Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Production Manager Vacancy at Dops Products Nigeria Limited
Production Manager Vacancy at Dops Products Nigeria Limited
Jun 24, 2019, 9:52 AM
Dops Products Nigeria Limited is a family business established over 30 years ago as a manufacturer of laundry (Toly) and bathing (Mojees, Lyday Black) soap. We are located in Lagos, Nigeria We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Production Manager Location: Lagos Description
- Engaging team and ensuring Good Management Procedure by developing and training team accordingly.
- Working with Quality Assurance Unit to ensure product conforms to company quality,
- Coordinates product, packaging and raw material.
- A host of other related responsibilities.
- Develops both daily and weekly production plan.
- Coordinate production activities ensuring production variance are within limits.
- Ensures availability of finished goods for trade avoiding stock out situation.
- Coordinates stock movement from factory to trade optimizing production costs.
- Maintains strict adherence to production standards and excellent Good Management Procedures.
- Proper accountability of products and packaging raw materials.
- B.Sc/HND in any Chemical Engineering, Production Engineering and other relevant discipline. Additional Qualification (MBA, PGD) is an added advantage.
- (Minimum of 10 years experience in FMCG industries)
- Experience working in a factory preferably in the Soap industry,
- Good knowledge of machines/brands.
- Good communication-planning-influencing skills.
- Basic Cost management and good IT skills.
- Excellent Budgeting-Reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong intrapersonal/interpersonal leadership qualities.
- Strong Personality, convincing posture,
- Self-motivated to perform
- Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment.
- Salary, official car,yearly bonus, performance bonus.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts