Professor (Engineering) at Adeleke University
Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State was chartered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission (NUC) to operate as a Private University. The University is fully residential to students and located in a serene environment, conducive for learning with highly committed staff, well equipped laboratories, classrooms, digital library and wireless internet facility on campus.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Ede, Osun
Departments: Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
We are currently seeking for exceptionally and professionally qualified staff to join our existing team of highly skilled and motivated staff in the following Departments below:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must be holders of Ph.D Degree in relevant fields with at least 15 years of teaching and research expenence at the University level.
- Applicants should show evidence of scholarship and track record of outstanding research with at least twenty (20) Research / Publications including international and local peer reviewing Research / Publications.
- Applicant must also demonstrate ability to suervise research projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 20 copies of their Applications with copies of their relevant Certificates and Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) providing information on the following:
- Name (Surname First in Capital)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin / LGA (if Nigerian)
- Permanent Home / Contact Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone / GSM No.
- Marital Status
- Number & Ages of Children
- Name & Address of Next of King
- Telephone No. and E-mail Address of Next of Kin
- Present Position / Date
- Date of Confirmation of Present / Current Appointment
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Journal Publications With Dates
- Research Interest and Activities
- Workshops / Conferences / Seminars Attended with Dates
- Workshops / Conferences / Seminars Papers Presented
- Other Activities Outside Current Employment
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names, Address, Telephone No. and E-mail of Three (3) Referees
- Date of Availability for Duty
- Signature and Date.
Applications should be sent to:
Ede, Osun State.
Application Deadline 11th March, 2022.
Note: Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send confidential reports on them directly to "The Registrar, Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State".