Project Management Officer at Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited
Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited is a management and professional company committed to providing premium solutions, creating long term value for businesses with interests in agriculture, solid minerals extraction, power, steel and as well as the manufacturing sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Officer
Location: Gudu, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals, using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Experience with project management software tool.
- Minimum 3 years work experience with proven experience in development of power and mining projects.
- Track records of project delivered X.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th November, 2021.