Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Quantity Surveyor Job in an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company
Quantity Surveyor Job in an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company
Jun 2, 2019, 4:47 PM
Amborg Global Resources Limited is an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company. A company incorporated in November 2008 and commencing full operation in January 2010. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Location: Abuja Duties
- Work with Head of the Department in the discharge of the following duties
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for any project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Write reports
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Minimum Experience Required: 4 Years
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Other Qualifications: Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors or in the process of membership (Probationers are allowed to apply).
- Numerical skills
- Presentation skills
- IT skills and digital literacy.
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel, AutoCAD, Revit Architecture etc. and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Negotiation skills
- Detailed and methodical approach to work.
- Analytical and data interpretation skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently
- Communication skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts