Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Recruitment For Graduate Sales Executives at Emerald Foods and Beverage Company Limited
Recruitment For Graduate Sales Executives at Emerald Foods and Beverage Company Limited
Oct 14, 2018, 6:09 PM
Emerald Foods & Beverage Company Limited is a major player in the Food & Beverage Sector. We are a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Imo, Asaba - Delta, Aba - Abia, and Port Harcourt, Rivers Job Description
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service to clients.
- Increase organization's market share via aggressive sales.
- Push high volume of products into market segment covered
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Aggressively sell company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements to the company.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities & demands, and competitors.
- Proven experience as Sales executive in a similar role
- Maximum age of 30 years
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND Marketing or in a related field (Minimum of 2.1 or Upper Credit)
- Most have Minimum of one year relevant hands-on experience in sales (Please do not apply if not experienced)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts