Restaurant Manager at J-Six Group
J-Six Group is a conglomerate with subsidiaries in Agriculture, Agri-business, Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) and Logistics sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Locations: Abijo, Lekki Phase 1 & Ijora - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop plans and tactics to achieve and exceed daily sales targets
- Manage absence and disciplinary issues, and escalate to the Human Resources department.
- Keep abreast of local competition and develop plans to retain customers
- Manage the implementation of local sales-building programs
- Staff incentive planning and implementation
- Seek and suggest ways to reduce waste and operational costs of the restaurant
- Oversee the general activities of the restaurant
- Maintain a good working relationship with suppliers and artisans.
- Ensure orderliness among staff and all staff are carrying out their duties on time
- Resolve customer’s complaints professionally and review customer’s surveys
- Ensure products are delivered according to items ordered and the company's standard
- Develop and implement methods of improving customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Oversee food production, storage and presentation to ensure compliance with food and safety regulations
- Monitor Inventory to ensure that food supplies and restaurant essentials are adequate
- Ensure front counter procedures are being used consistently by all staff
- Provide individuals with development training to maximize their skills
- A Tertiary Degree in Business or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership role in the fast food sector, with a track record of achieving excellent sales figures
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to manage disciplinary issues
- Communication and comprehensive skill is important for this role
- Ability to deescalate tense situations with customers
- Ability to delegate and follow through
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and experience using-class software would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th September, 2023.