Retail Store Manager at Owens & Xley
Jan 14, 2021, 9:51 PM
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage people.
- Manage, monitor, and review daily business operations.
- Manage the business Social Media platform
- Create daily content for online sales
- Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures.
- Handle and resolve all customers complaints
- Process customers payments.
- Respond to all enquiries.
- Review, oversee financial activities and send monthly report.
- Maintain positive client relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Ensure that the store is clean and ready for opening
- Ensure that the utilities are available and adequate.
- Supervise the security personnel.
- Create monthly reports
- Calculate and remit taxes
- Prepare payroll.
- Manage petty cash
- Take cash payments to the bank
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree / HND.
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in the retail fashion is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Social media management.
- Proven integrity.
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Preferably lives within Island axis.
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021.