Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Rural Homes Limited Job Recruitment
Rural Homes Limited Job Recruitment
Feb 5, 2020, 8:37 AM
Rural Homes Limited is an incorporated property development firm specialized in private, public and commercial projects. We are particularly focused on property improvements and development of private residences, housing estates, commercial structures and infrastructure. With Over 20 years of experience in the real estate sector, Rural Homes Limited has an immense reserve of experience and resources, affording it the financial, technical and administrative ability needed to effectively plan, develop and manage landed properties.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of: Job Title: Marketing Officer Location: Abuja, Nigeria Reporting Line: Reports to Head of department Working Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- We are looking for a Marketer who would assist in developing marketing strategies and activities within the company. S/he will assist the manager in overseeing the marketing department, direction and feedbacks on major projects and make key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with the marketing manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Monitor the impact of the marketing strategies adapted on the sales of the product and make necessary amendments in the strategies
- Manage the departments’ hard copy documents and cabinets keys
- And perform any other responsibilitythat may be assigned by the, Head Marketing.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Conversion of all prospective clients and meet up with sales target
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Enter and update customer information on the CRM software
- Preparing departmental reports
- Arranging site inspections to generate sales, manage clients and their transactions.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities to enhance the company’s presence
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in computer and MS Office applications.
- Physically and mentally fit for the job.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent.
- 2-4 years post Nysc of experience in Sales and Marketing in the real estate industry.
- Effective and Efficient,communication.
- Knowledge of oral/written English.
Job Title: Senior Account Officer Location: Abuja, Nigeria Reporting Line: Reports to Head of Department Working Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- We are looking for an Accountant who would be charged with the responsibility of accounting and financial reporting including general ledger, trial balance, payables, payroll,budgeting reporting, financial statement and report preparation on a regular basis.
- Advise employees and management in areas such as compensations, employee health care benefits, and other payroll emoluments.
- Investigate irregularities in financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Appraise, evaluate, and take inventory of company assets while maintaining an asset register.
- Analyze, Reconcile and Post Petty cash and Fuel imprest.
- Monthly physical stock take and reconciliation.
- Cash management.
- Compilation and submission of weekly sales report.
- Confirmation of customer deposits and Issuance of receipts.
- Setting up and updating customer’s payments records.
- Management, Preparation and payment of monthly payroll.
- Management of Loan process& other financial management functions.
- And perform any other responsibilitythat may be assigned by the Head, Finance & Accounts.
- Assist in preparing, examining, and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Assist in computing taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Assist in computing and Remiting Statutory deductions such as Pension and NHF in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Analyze the company’s business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, monitor, and analyze budgets.
- Posting and reconciliation of transactions on the company’s accounting software.
- Prepare forms and manuals required for accounting and bookkeeping activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain creative solutions to business and financial problems.
- Carrying out internal auditing and control functions.
- Experience using practical and hands on accounting software. Experience with SAGE is an added advantage.
- Highly organised and result oriented.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- MBA or Masters in Accounting, Finance or a related field is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience in relevant accounting role.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: Candidates should upload their CV and Cover letter in one Microsoft word document. EEO Statement: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees. Women are strongly encouraged to apply to this position.Application Deadline Monday 17th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts