Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Sales and Marketing Executive at iBez Nigeria
Sales and Marketing Executive at iBez Nigeria
Feb 4, 2020, 1:15 PM
iBez - We provide software development and training services to organisations and individuals in emerging and underserved communities. Our aim is to grow businesses and solve everyday problems using software technologies, bridge the software development skills gaps and promote digital inclusion. In addition, as we go about our daily lives, we frequently come across issues that can be solved using technology solutions, so we’ve built a couple of innovative and unique web-based platforms that connect consumers and skilled workers to essential services and new markets making life so much more easier for us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive Location: Lagos
- We currently seek a seriously awesome and talented Sales and Marketing professional to join our busy and growing team.
- The Sales and Marketing Executive will be involved in all aspects of marketing and selling our products and services and providing customer services. Opportunities for flexible working and 2, 3- or 6-months internships are available.
- You will draw our target clients in, generate new business and open new markets for the company.
- Market, advertise and sell our software services and products both online and offline, be our Brand Ambassador publicising and promoting our products to the public, and providing customer services to clients.
- Promote and publicise our services and brands digitally and using social media. Share and promote content on our social networks daily.
- Provide content for our social media sites and carry out content marketing.
- Provide customer services to clients and the general public by providing information, support and guidance. Maintain an accurate client contact log.
- Attend industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to network and build relationships with key prospects.
- Participate in training events.
- Conduct marketing research, trends analysis and competitor analysis.
- Provide accurate reports on daily activities, community and industry trends.
- Supervise field and temporary sales / marketing staff if necessary.
- Market and sell our products (Handy-Jacks, www.handy-jacks.com and Lets-Share – www.lets-share.com.ng) and services (software development and training) using traditional and digital methods.
- Generate sales leads, prospects and contacts for iBez using traditional and digital methods.
- Identify potential clients, partners and stakeholders, build long term relationships and maintain contacts with them.
- Carry out marketing & sales campaigns and presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Follow up leads, and close sales deals.
- Register new service providers (trade workers) on Handy-Jacks.
- Maintain an accurate client, partners and vendors databases.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND
- Master's Degree is a bonus
- Sales / Digital Marketing Certification a plus
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Time management / scheduling skills.
- Ability to work in high temperatures as field work is involved.
- A self-starter who can work using own initiative and spot opportunities as part of a small but varied team.
- Minimum 1-year experience.
- Extrovert, sociable, adaptable and willing to learn.
- Must own a laptop and have access to the internet.
- Ready, willing and able to work and learn.
- Tenacious, dogged and creative sales/marketing approach.
- Traditional and digital marketing and sales knowledge and skills.
- Good understanding of ICT and key technology concepts and tools.
- Ability to meet targets and deliver in a timely manner.
- Strong presenter and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email. Application Deadline 6th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts