Sales Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect for new opportunities, by having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information for standard products, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on price list, and attaining needed approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
- Follow up with relevant department for non-standard product offers' preparation, by sending needed details, receiving, and rechecking the offers, and attaining needed approvals prior to submitting to customers.
- Ensure proper communication with the customers, by building good rapport, being available to respond to the customer's inquiries, and showing good-will constantly understand and support customer's need, to enhance sales and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company's name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ's) and any related survey reports; by adding drawings and designs requested from the production / technical department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales process and related documents, by coordinating with relevant departments for sales implementation and completion.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers' portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned salespersons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years experience similar role and industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Sales Engineer" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 19th December, 2023.