Sales Executive at Data & Scientific (DataSci) Limited
Data & Scientific Inc. was established in 1989 in Ontario, Canada, as an independent software vendor. With over thirty employees and offices strategically located in North America and International markets, the company provides business-to-business solutions to clients worldwide. We operate two websites: www.datasci.net and www.eagleserve.com. The datasci website covers our authentication, access management, network security, data security services and our corporate presence. The site eagleserve.com caters to our e-Commerce, hosting and payment system services customers.
The company's business solutions are state of the art, enabling us to meet the needs of large and mid-size clients in both private and public sectors from the banking, oil and gas and telecommunications industries. Some of the largest and most successful public sector application software Implementations in Nigeria were undertaken by DataSci Limited. That tradition of commitment to excellence continues. We offer superior data protection with our first-rate firewall screens that prevent all unexpected queries from reaching database engines thereby rendering execution of any attacks futile. At DataSci Limited, the customer is King.
We are recruiting personnel to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Code: NSSLS0521
Employment Type: Full time
- A sales executive is responsible for developing new sales initiatives and programs to grow and maintain our client base on the e-Commerce and cloud services platform at www.eagleserve.com to increase revenue primarily through new business development.
- He or she is expected to create and Implement new Inside sales features, especially with a multimedia approach, and work independently and jointly with assigned sales team members to generate sales.
Minimum competencies and skill set required
Beyond a positive team-player attitude, we are looking for you to add the following to our mix of talents:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- A strong familiarity with the hi-tech industry and a strong entrepreneurial and technical mindset.
- True social media marketing savvy
- Demonstrable experience researching and writing proposals, strong presentation skills and demonstrable comfort in dealing with senior executive prospects along with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of products and familiarity with at least one CRM system
- Experience with implementing sales and marketing practices across a broad spectrum ctrum of platforms
- Ability to make quality decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Additional preference will be given to access to owned automobile and a minimum of five-year valid and active driver's license.
- Experience with Sales Strategy Planning for product and services
- Experience in sales of hosted IT infrastructure, data center, and E-Commerce services in a sall-directed inside sales environment (preferably 7 or more years-experience, but talent can trump experience)
- Experience with sales of IT security services and products.
Remuneration / Compensation
- Data Sci will provide related in-house product and services training where necessary to the successful candidates
- As you grow with us, and your knowledge of our suite of data security and identity management products grows, your net compensation in the following years is guaranteed to easily surpass that amount.
- This position is on a salary plus commission basis with performance incentives over and above commissions
- Three weeks annual vacation - Four weeks for senior personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicants should click on the link above and register, then login and complete the online form for the position they wish to apply for, using the job code assigned to the position.
- All applications must be submitted online
- The system will not process applications that do not meet the stated requirements.
- Thank you for your interest but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Applicants should be aware that background checks are mandatory requirements.
- For support with the website, please call: 08111113255 , 08181424142