Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Sales Executives at Goldline Nigeria Limited
Sales Executives at Goldline Nigeria Limited
Jul 21, 2020, 2:14 AM
Goldline Nigeria Limited is involved in the importation, sales, distribution and installation of security doors, internal and external doors, wooden and metal doors, locks and keys, decorative glass blocks, awnings etc. We also render after sales services to ensure that our customers get the maximum satisfaction they deserve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Lagos and Warri Delta Slot: 3 Openings (2 in Lagos and 1 in Warri)
- Personally, learn and be able to repeat from memory the statements of company essence.
- With direction from the Branch Head, operates the branch and its activities and relationships with all parties in line with the letters and spirit of these statements of essence.
- Continually meet and exceed sales performance targets for the branch.
- Support the Branch Head to implement Strategies effective for achieving the overall Sales and Marketing objectives in his / her territory
- Execute marketing activities through the most effective combination of traditional and internet / social media marketing channels.
- Prepare and present to the Branch Head daily, weekly and monthly branch report on Sales and Marketing activities.
- Conduct market research within his territory to identify competing products and services, demand of products and other trends useful in taking key decisions and include these in periodic reports to the Branch Head.
- Ensure that the showroom, itТs furnishings and fittings and its environment is kept clean and well maintained and that everything in it is arranged in an organised and decent manner at all times.
- Develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database
- Timely detection and report of potential service failure
- Continually develop an understanding of the companyТs culture, products, ethical initiatives, other areas of the business and reflect this in everyday performance.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Ensure that all inventory in the showroom is clean at all times and displayed in the most advantageous manner possible with all necessary accessories properly fitted to attract customers attention and appreciation.
- Ensure that the showroom is lighted optimally at all times when a customer is present.
- Have responsibility for the maintenance and safe keep of all necessary showroom records and documents in accordance with company policies, rules and regulations including but not limited to invoices, receipts, waybills and other transaction booklets, stock records and bin cards, branch sales day book, branch transactions diary.
- Follow up promptly on any sales lead and enquiries for company products
- Conduct price negotiations with clients on behalf of Goldline to strike a profitable bargain
- Make and defend presentations to customers and be able to make and present effective written quotations to customers speedily when required.
- Follow up with the post sales activities relating to any of the branch sales commitments by mastering the contents of the companyТs PSA document and then support the Branch Head in its implement tation to ensure the highest quality service delivery to customers and resolution of issues or complaints speedily.
- Ensure that inventory in a branch warehouse is received, arranged, stacked and kept with utmost care to preserve the value and completeness at all times and in line with good sense and existing company warehousing and inventory handling policy.
- Attend all Sales Training / meeting as shall be scheduled and communicated by the appropriate authorities.
- Perform other duties as may be required
- B.A / B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other related business discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years' work experience in the field of Sales and/or Marketing
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Smart and intelligent to make positive decision
- A fast learner with good peopleТs skills who can connect easily with clients
- Ability to manage people.
- Candidates are required for 2 of our branches in Lagos and 1 in Warri.
- Good Communicator, Confident and Persuasive
- Ability to prospect for new / potential sales
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 23rd July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts