Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Sales & Marketing Officer at IO Furniture Limited
Sales & Marketing Officer at IO Furniture Limited
Mar 12, 2020, 3:26 PM
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales & Marketing Officer Location: Lagos
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services.
- Identify prospective customers using business directories, leads from existing clients
- Advise customers on product usage to improve production
- Constantly learn about new products and explain specific features of various products to customers.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or promote products
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Answer customers' questions about furniture products, prices, availability, and accessories or credit terms.
- Contact new or existing customers to discuss how specific products or services can meet their needs.
- Emphasize furniture product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on the technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications.
- Provide feedback to product design teams so that products can be tailored to clients' needs.
- Aid customers in finding excellent matches for their needs.
- Establishing new businesses, organizing sales visits and ensuring all pre-assigned sales target is met monthly.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales and production expectations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork on a weekly basis
- Negotiate prices within the companyТs acceptable range for each furniture piece
- Verify delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Process quotes and sales orders, assist in showroom set-up, design and presentation of products
- Discuss warranties and replacement of parts with customers
- Customer Relationship Management System
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in sales, marketing, merchandising or related field.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft package
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing and website usability
- Ability to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customers' needs
- Knowledge of the company's products and services
- Ability to connect strategic thinking and planning with hands-on tactical execution.
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 27th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts