Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist Job at SoftSkan Nigeria Limited
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist Job at SoftSkan Nigeria Limited
Jan 6, 2019, 9:41 PM
SoftSkan Nigeria Limited is a trusted partner and a reference point for companies dealing with Information & Communication Technology (ICT) related issues, especially in the areas of big data, data/information management; business intelligence; architecture; and consulting services. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist Location: Lagos Job Descriptions
- We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g. Search Ignite)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts