Secretary - CITN Tax Academy at Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria - Our client, the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary - CITN Tax Academy
- Responsible to the Director-General in the administration and operations of the Academy
- To work with the DG to implement strategies and policies towards fulfilling the mandate of the Academy
- To ensure all resources, both human and material are effectively harnessed to achieve the goals of the Academy.
Duties / Responsibilities
- To provide administrative and secretarial support to the DG, designated Committees and work groups.
- Organise the workflow of the Academy and follow up actions delegated by the DG
- Read and analyze incoming letters, memos, submissions, and distribute them as needed.
- Respond to and take action on such correspondences received as required and may be directed by the DG.
- Provide leadership and direction to staff members of the Academy
- Report / speech / minutes writing: Prepare drafts of the DG’s reports to EXCO, Academy Governing Board and Council.
- Act as Secretary of relevant committees of the Academy
- Prepare other reports and act as secretary to other meetings as may be required
- Document review: Review of agreements, contracts, Memoranda of Understanding, publications etc.
- Carrying out specific projects and research as they relate to the Academy
- Devising and maintaining office systems and processes, including data management, filing, etc;
- Keep a schedule of activities: Maintain a schedule of recurrent and non-recurrent activities of the Academy in order to ensure adequate preparation for events and meetings as well as timely issuance of invitation / notice.
- Support the DG in managing liaison and workflow with relevant departments.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the DG.
Qualification / Education
- First Degree in Law, Economics
- Membership of relevant professional Institute (CITN, ICAN, ACCA).
- Minimum of 3 - 7 years cognate experience in a similar position and industr.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Corporate secretarial skills.
- Research skills.
- Editorial skills.
- Knowledge of law of contract.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to keep a diary of events / activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Corporate administrative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for practical assessment and interview accordingly
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.