Security Personnel at Precious Palm Royal Hotel
Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos - Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Personnel
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff, visitors and contractors at all times
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from hotels safety standards and any untoward incidents to your superiors
- Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting or loitering around the hotel public or guest areas
- Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well-being of guests and employees
- Safeguard life and property around the premises
- Checkmate goods and individuals coming or going out of the hotel
- Help to enforce the company policies
- Ensure to have knowledge of guests around any guest’s area or security beat
- Ensure bread/water going out are register including the appropriate receipt at the gate
- Ensure all vehicles are parked at the appropriate parking space
- Be alert and security conscious at all time
- Report all suspicious move or incident to your manager/supervisor
- Be ready to respond to the radio at your disposal at all time
- Ensure to raise the bar for vehicle after proper check
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements
- Must discharge your duties as a security personnel without fear or favor
- Gives out tags at the Tin-can to all vehicle coming-in after thorough check like checking of the boat etc.
- Register and gives out tags to any contractor coming in to work
- Register vehicle numbers. Must ensure all vehicles coming-in have registration number
- Ensure all Staffs going out during work hour are register in the movement book
- Screen all individuals entering and exiting the company
- Ensure there is confirmation from Front Office before exiting any guest checking out of the hotel
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your HOD or management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / OND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
N30,000 - N40,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.