Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Senior Business Development Executive at Leapworld Limited
Senior Business Development Executive at Leapworld Limited
Feb 14, 2020, 12:59 PM
Leapworld Limited is a multi-sectoral competency development, consulting, empowerment, human resources development, training, and business management, group. Over the years, we have consistently built a foundation of excellence and integrity. Our strategic objective is to partner with our clients to bring out the best while adopting the best of modern strategies and global best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive Location: Lagos
- This position supports the Managing Director in formulating and implementing business development and communications strategies to promote Leapworld services to external parties in Nigeria. Supervising a small team consisting of Digital Marketing, Sales and Business Development officers and interns, the incumbent will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, building& maintaining successful relationships with prospective& existing clients.
- This position located in the Business Development Unit at the Leapworld group Limited, Lagos is established to serve a business document preparation, business acquisition, public relations and outreach function for Leapworld.
- Work with the team, internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Work with various department to develop marketing campaigns, pitch documents, and raise awareness of company services and values.
- Identify key business opportunities.
- Initiate new relationships with potential clients.
- Develop new business proposals and quotes.
- Lead introductory meetings/pitches between clients and agency leaders.
- Oversee end-to-end sales process.
- Keep up to date with industry offerings and our competitors.
- Increase new business opportunities through digital marketing and other routes to market.
- Bids search and writing Expressions of Interest [EOIs].
- Identify and pursue suitable leads for Leapworld and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Respond to request for proposal (RFPs), develop media plans in line with strategic marketing goals.
- Identify key contacts at existing business and foster a long-standing relationship with them by liaising with them on regular basis.
- To develop and implement business strategy to maximise revenue, increase profit margin and sales funnel.
- Have excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills.
- Strong Research, Analytical & Strategic analysis skills
- Exceptional Business Intelligence
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office( Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Project Management Skills
- Education: B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Science or a relevant field
- Class Degree: 2nd Class Upper
- Experience: 3 - 6 years' progressive experience in Business Development. Experience within a consulting firm would be an asset.
- Must have proven sales experience either gained within a consulting firm, marketing agency or client-side .
- Must have the ability to proactively drive new business growth at the agency using your own sales and marketing tools and techniques.
- Must have the ability to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the client
- Must have strong leaderships and networking skills.
- Ability to track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals.
- Must be confident, assertive and emotionally mature.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts