Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Senior Legal Officer in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank
Senior Legal Officer in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank
Jan 29, 2020, 9:06 AM
JOFAD Consulting Limited - Our client, a top leading Mortgage Bank in Abuja, Nigeria is looking to hire a young and vibrant candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Legal Officer Location: Abuja
Job Description The ideal candidate will:
- Under the supervision of the Head of legal Services, be required to liaise and interface with other units/departments and external solicitors.
- Good knowledge of Real Estate / Property Law Practice.
- Previous work experience in the Mortgage Sub-sector or Property Law Practice in a reputable Law Firm is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years post-call experience.
- LL.B (Hons); BL
- Good knowledge of commercial law practice especially in drafting & reviewing mortgage legal documentations.
- Preparation of Minutes and filing of regulatory returns
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts