Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > SEO Specialist Job at Jumia Nigeria
SEO Specialist Job at Jumia Nigeria
Feb 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development, to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: SEO Specialist Location: Lagos Job Objective
- The SEO Specialist is to manage several of Jumia Group’s website and also improving the search engine optimization using various techniques.
- Review and implement changes on website
- Content strategy
- Manage SEO and marketing activities
- Improve quantity and quality of traffic to the various websites (Quality traffic is traffic that converts to transactions or leads as the case may be. First page ranking means nothing if they don't convert to buying customers.)
- Copy optimization and site structure
- Article marketing and content seeding
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Constantly research search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Proficient use of Microsoft excel
- Web development experience (added advantage).
- Working with CMS
- Google analytics and search console
- Reports directly to the SEO Manager
- B.Sc or HND from any reputable university
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a SEO role
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts