Software Developer (Senior Associate) at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Jan 31, 2020, 10:00 AM
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (Senior Associate)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00240
Job type: Permanent
- The software developer will be part of a team that develops digital solutions to automate processes for clients by either developing bespoke solutions (i.e. web, mobile, etc.) or using Robotic Process Automation and other relevant technology stack.
- Document the work that has been done.
- Training users on the developed software.
- Provide technical guidance for clients on the use of developed digital solutions.
- The Senior Associate will be responsible for the management of day-to-day activities of the project team on the client's site.
- Design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of software programs to solve both internal and external business challenges.
- Ability to translate clients’ business requirements into digital solutions.
- Producing clean, efficient codes based on internal coding standards and specification.
- Work closely with other developers such as the UX designer in building out optimal solutions.
- Ability to work in a team and work independently when needed.
- Practical experience developing solutions that leverage Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead small teams to deliver project objectives.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years relevant experience
- Solution conceptualization, creativity and innovation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in software designing, web development, design patterns, web applications, business analysis, agile methodologies, web services, software integration, project management, design patterns and programming.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th February, 2020