Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Store Officer at Ralds and Agate Limited
Store Officer at Ralds and Agate Limited
Jan 31, 2020, 8:32 AM
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Store Officer Location: Lagos
- Make daily consumption entry of the spares and other consumables as per qty issued to the department.
- Preparation of stock report and Stock verification on monthly basic.
- Creation of proper item under proper division on system
- Creation of vendor with all details as per company requirement on system
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and inform to respective department.
- Their duties include motivating teams, and training new staff.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the store.
- Rotate stock and coordinate with department head for disposal of surpluses.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively.
- Preparation of Local purchase order and Goods receive Note manual as well as on system.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Can operate ERP package – Microsoft Dynamics Nav- Must
- Minimum of HND or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 6th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts