Technical Sales Executive at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- Executes tactical action plans as set by the department
- Work with Managers and internal teams to convert identified business opportunities and achieve targeted business goals
- Provides technical expertise to the company offered technology, tools, and on customer technical- related business needs.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database and develop good customer relationship by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- B.Sc Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.