Technician - Nail at Marriott Hotels Resorts
Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician - Nail
Job Number: 22017312
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Spa
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
The Ideal candidate will provide nail care services such as:
- Manicures and pedicures to guests.
- Assess guest needs, inquire about contraindications, and examine skin, hair, or nails to evaluate condition, appearance, and appropriateness of scheduled service. Determine and advise guests on proper skin, hair, or nail care.
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift.
- Dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards;
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
- Maintain current licensure in service area.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager;
- Complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell spa/salon retail products.
- Answer questions about general property information and amenities.
- Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Check with guest to ensure continued comfort throughout service.
- Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day.
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize tools and equipment.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply