Training Coordinator at Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Aug 12, 2020, 10:38 PM
Lonadek Nigeria Limited - Our client in the Engineering and Innovation Solutions Industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
- Our client in the Engineering and Innovation Solutions Industry is in need of a Training Coordinator with very strong and visionary team leadership qualities.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organising and directing a wide range of training activities that meets global, regional and national training requirements.
Interested candidate will:
- Drive the revenue generation process of the business unit.
- Have a proven track record of researching Global, Regional and National trends that will position the unit rightly.
- Be responsible for planning, organising and directing a wide range of training activities which meets corporate and individual training requirements on a global stage.
- Analyze post-training assessment questionnaires to ensure qualitative training delivery.
- Develop and maintain an annual Training Calendar for existing and proposed programmes.
- Identify and confirm availability of qualified facilitators locally and internationally to meet our scheduled training requirements.
- Prepare and package training proposals.
- Source for facilitators both locally and internationally.
- Manage the company's Learning Management System (LMS)
- Explore areas of collaboration and partnership with new and existing external training partners and organisations.
- Design, assess and revise annual training programmes based on client’s organizational and individual needs.
- Prepare and package training proposals that meet clients’ specifications using a Training Needs Analysis.
- Consistently review training modules, brochure and calendar to ensure that they meet international standard.
- Cognate Training & Development work experience in Engineering & Training Consulting firms.
- Ability to make presentations to clients.
- A first degree in Engineering, Sciences or Humanities.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of preparing bids for submission.
- A member of NSE, Energy Institute, CIPM etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11.59 p.m Friday, 14th August, 2020.