Vacancies in a Private Members' Club based in Lagos
We are a private members' club located in the quiet and serene area of Lagos, we provide a variety of recreational activities with unmatchable comfort. To continue to provide exceptional service delivery, the Club is seeking to recruit very suitable candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Food and Beverages Manager
- Plan, forecast and control food and beverage orders.
- Design menus and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identifying customers’ needs and responding proactively to all their concerns.
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards.
- B.Sc / HND Food Science & Technology, Hotel & Catering Management or Culinary Arts.
- A professional certification is a prerequisite.
- Minimum of seven (7) years post qualification working experience in similar role, three 4 years of which must be at a managerial level in same or similar industry.
- Ability to manage several aspects of service operations including Planning, Stock handling and food and beverage administration/operations.
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
- To co-ordinate, support and advise management on all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment.
- To monitor and report incidents of injury, illness, near-misses and other situations.
- Perform risk assessments and develop strategies for project management.
- B.Sc. or HND in Chemistry, Occupational Safety or any other science degree.
- A professional certification is a prerequisite: HSE level 2 or 3.
- Minimum of three (3) years post qualification working experience in similar role.
- Must demonstrate good knowledge of HSE investigations; and possess writing and communications skills.
Job Title: Project Officer
- Providing strong guidance and leadership to a group of skilled maintenance personnel.
- To provide support for development of capital projects.
- First degree or equivalent and/or a higher degree in facilities management, Project Management or Engineering.
- A professional certification like BIFM, IFMA, PMI is a prerequisite.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience in project management.
Job Title: Head of Legal
- Overseeing contracts and agreements.
- Providing legal advice to the management, and managing the Secretariat.
- Providing arbitration, litigation and mediation support.
- LL.B degree and BL
- Minimum of seven (7) years post qualification in administrative practice, five(S) years of which must be in a supervisory role.
- Similar experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
Job Title: ICT Manager
- To ensure the provision of effective and appropriate ICT support both directly and with third party service providers.
- To ensure up to date patching of all operating systems and other business applications to prevent cybercrimes.
- First degree or equivalent and/or a higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any related field.
- Possession of professional certifications from relevant local and/or international associations such as A+, Network+, Server+, Routing, Switching (e.g. CWNP, CISSP, MCTS) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Seven (7) Years post qualification working experience in ICT management including across- board knowledge of computer hardware and project management.
- Proven working experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
Job Title: Facilities Manager
- To oversee the maintenance and upkeep of all facilities and infrastructures. Scheduling of preventive and corrective maintenance is essential.
- To ensure that the various facilities and utilities are fully operational.
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams of staff including projects, maintenance and house-keeping.
- B.Sc. or its equivalent in Facilities Management, Project Management or Engineering.
- A professional certification is a pre-requisite.
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification working experience in a similar role, two (2) years of which must be at a managerial level in same or similar industry.
- Ability to manage all aspects of facility management including capital development projects, Vendor relationship management for outsourced technical services, etc.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- To document evidences arising from audit and provide internal audit recommendations to the management and board for review and approval.
- To ensure compliance with laid down processes, procedures, policies, rules and regulations.
- Assess the company’s risks and the efficiency of its risk management efforts.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
- BSc / HND in Accounting
- A professional certification is a prerequisite: ACA, ACCA
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification working experience in similar role.
- Must demonstrate a high level of Integrity and objectivity in decision making.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resume to: email@example.com using the advertised role as subject.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.