Vacancy For Engineering Manager In A Multinational FMCG Company
Jul 10, 2019, 7:36 PM
Mindfield Resources - Our client, a leading FMCG multinational in food & non-food categories, having multiple factories in West Africa is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Aba, Abia
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
- The Engineering Manager will have the entire factory responsibility from a technical perspective for a Soap & Detergent factory for project implementation and execution
- This will include complete accountability for the expense project spending; working with Corporate Engineering on short and long-term planning; interface with Corporate innovation and productivity initiatives; support manufacturing, continuous improvement and maintenance in meeting annual goals and targets
- Projects may range in scope and complexity from minor facility maintenance projects to major initiatives. In addition to on-time, on-budget delivery, projects must be implemented to ensure optimum plant performance, maintaining quality food products, worker and environmental safety, and the lowest feasible conversion cost
- This individual will also provide technical leadership to ensure continuous improvement of equipment and process capabilities. Promote continuous engineering bench marking and development of KPI's while driving continuous improvement in terms of cost management.
- B.Sc Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education
- FMCG factory experience, need Soap & Detergent background. 10+ years of experience. Experience of working in a Matrix organisation
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial capabilities. ONLY EXPATS.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates
- Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will.