Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancy For Engineering Manager - Spreads Factory at Upfield Nigeria, 27th February, 2019
Vacancy For Engineering Manager - Spreads Factory at Upfield Nigeria, 27th February, 2019
Feb 27, 2019, 4:41 PM
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv. We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products - from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Engineering Manager - Spreads Factory Location: Lagos Job Description
- Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
- As the Engineering Manager, you will manage the end to end delivery of capital engineering projects. You may be dedicated to deliver a single project of significant size or a portfolio of smaller projects.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of projects including stakeholder engagement, contractor management, project safety and budget management.
- You will lead engineering and Construction Management teams, drawing resources from the local, regional and global organization and 3rd Party Teams.
- You will ensure that your Capital program meets the projected financial spend in each quarter, projects are capitalized on time and do not go over planned budget.
- Create and implement plans to continuously improve Upfield manufacturing site infrastructure needs such as energy, water, treatment, steam and all infrastructure services, contracts and contractors.
- Coach and develop the human resources across the site on technical and technology issues.
- Manage project, overhauling and innovation budgets
- Work collaboratively with Operations managers to improve site and line efficiencies and reduce waste
- Develop, build and make available in the organization, the product, process and packaging expertise relevant to the asset base
- Develop, deploy and implement plans to ensure the best utilization of assets in the sites as well as supervise and give guidance on the maintenance of such assets
- Manage the technical teams responsible to deliver Projects, Innovation, Infrastructure and Services to the site
- Lead the implementation of Innovation on the site, looking for best alternatives/options of design to manufacturing, following best practice.
- Capital budget preparation and management
- Support innovation delivery as part of regional network
- At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts