Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacancy For Head, Solutions Architecture at Alfred and Victoria Associates
Vacancy For Head, Solutions Architecture at Alfred and Victoria Associates
Jul 1, 2019, 3:32 PM
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Head, Solutions Architecture Location: Lagos Job Objective/ Purpose of Job
- Responsible for the development of technical designs by partnering with internal product groups and engineering teams and ensure adherence to enterprise standards.
- Designs and conducts internal team mentoring and training on best practices associated with design and architecture.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites.
- Develop, code, install, test, debug and document web applications using appropriate editors where necessary.
- Perform periodic applications audit including Code Coverage.
- Design cloud solutions for new and existing systems.
- Coordinate team and subordinates to deliver projects with specific time and quality requirement.
- Effective collaboration across functional areas and teams.
- Effective communication with a variety of stakeholders (Senior Executives, Project Teams, Development Teams, and Product Owners).
- Assist in the development of solution development strategy.
- Identify, recommend and prioritize new web features and applications.
- Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development.
- Provide technical vision, strategy for delivering complex project.
- Provide necessary tools and guidance for complex development.
- Capacity Development and Opportunities:
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and collaborate with relevant teams to build solutions that unblock deployments.
- Project management experience, particularly Agile Scrum.
- Knowledge of relational database development, using MySQL and/or MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database, like MongoDB and Elastic Search.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning tools and libraries, like Google AutoML, TensorFlow, and DialogFlow.
- Experience in effectively managing multiple technology projects simultaneously.
- Experience with TOGAF or other architecture frameworks.
- Experience in designing and implementing high transactional volume distributed system with focus on scalability, availability, and performance.
- Knowledge of web technologies and protocols.
- Knowledge of mobile application development (iOS and Android) using Flutter
- High organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead, coach, mentor, motivate and influence.
- Team player and Leadership skill.
- Honest, proactive and hardworking.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts