Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Tax Associate at WFO Roedl and Partner, 21st February, 2019
Vacancy For Tax Associate at WFO Roedl and Partner, 21st February, 2019
Feb 21, 2019, 3:21 PM
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients. Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO Roedl & Partner now seeks to recruit qualified candidates to join our team of professionals in the capacity below: Job Title: Tax Associate Location: Lagos Job Summary
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will lead assigned Tax engagements.
- Minimum of 2 years Tax experience in a leading tax firm.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Nigerian tax environment including CIT, VAT, PAYE and other regulatory requirements.
- CITN and/or ACTI certification is compulsory.
- Application of transfer pricing is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts