Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Vacant Job For an Accountant at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Vacant Job For an Accountant at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Jun 10, 2018, 6:30 PM
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client in the retail business, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Accountant Location: Lagos Job Summary
- Our client in the retail business, urgently need to hire a highly competent and qualified Accountant with proven track record in preparing asset, liability and capital account entries, can effectively compile and analyze financial account and recommend financial actions.
- Prepare and analyze financial statement, budgeting and planning.
- Procurement, operating expenses and payroll execution and management
- Managing Cash flows, costing and factory accounting.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Training and Development of team
- Managing vendor and store rental payments
- Oversee financial operations management including banking relationships and negotiations
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Manage retention and preparation of tax records, tax returns and other required reports and provide advisory services to management.
- Supervision of account payable, receivables and inventory
- Must be excellent in Retail store Business accounting
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Accurate numerical and presentation skills
- Excellent in the use of Microsoft properties
- Must be good in negotiation, Fraud monitoring and have investigating skills
- Minimum of 6years working experience with more than 3years from Retail store Business
- The ideal candidate must be good with the use of Quickbook, Retailpro and Excel
- B.Sc in Accounting
- ICAN or ACCA or Masters in Finance
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts