Vacant Job For JAVA Programmer at Canadian Software Development Company
Jun 17, 2019, 10:21 AM
Canadian Software Development Company (CSDC) - We help governments manage all types of compliances: Permitting, Licensing, Code Compliance, Public Safety, Public Health, Environment Safety, Vehicle Safety, Tax Compliance, Freedom of Information Compliance, Legal Compliance and Courts Automation.
All of our industry solutions flow from Amanda™, the most empowering Case Management & Process Automation Platform in the world. All of our industry solutions are backed by a strong, responsive service ecosystem that supports your organization and your team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: JAVA Programmer
- Are you a young programmer looking to learn and build your skills with an International Organization?
- CSDC (Canadian Software Development Company) is looking to work with Junior - Mid-level Java Programmers who are dynamic and open to learning new skills.
- With us, you have an opportunity for personal development and advancement. Join us today so we can give you the platform you need to grow and showcase your skills.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification.
- Candidate with 1-2 years' experience are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2019.