Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacant Job Positions at Henox Technologies
Vacant Job Positions at Henox Technologies
Jan 16, 2020, 2:33 PM
Henox Technologies is a System Integrations Networking and Communication Solutions Company that was incorporated in 2016 with a wide range of technical competencies, thus providing world-class solutions and services cutting across sales.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer Location: Lagos
- The Administrative Officer's responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents.
- You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Job Title: Account Manager Location: Lagos
- Account Managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client.
- They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behaviour.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Communications or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field, management experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager Location: Lagos
- Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our customer service department.
- Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer Location: Lagos
- We are hiring an electrical engineers to design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering degree from an accredited school.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field, management experience may be added advantage
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 31st January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts