Warehouse Supervisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Tracking all freight, merchandise, and supplies that come in and out of the warehouse.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation of warehouse activities.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Reviewing and verifying all waybills and invoices are raised and duly signed before dispatch.
- Pursue FIFO (First In, First Out) stock administration technique to accomplish no expiry or write-off.
- Overseeing the shipment of all sales orders to clients in accordance with delivery schedules.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- OND in Warehouse Management, Logistics or in any related discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- At least 2 years related experience in a FCMG company.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be proactive and possess good customer service.
- Pay great attention to details and be analytical.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse management software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency