Rehoboth Palace Nigeria Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills.
- HND/BSc in Human Resources, Public Relations, English, Linguistic, Art, Sociology, Business Administration and any relevant field
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired
Job Title: Classroom Teacher
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of CPR
- Degree in Teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!