Account Receivable Officer at Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited
Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited - Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice & Services Limitedd is committed to the manufacture of a wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigerian standards delight our consumers’ expectations.
We use the finest raw material from around the globe to blend our juices and drinks using the most advanced safety technologies under hygienic conditions. Passionate for the taste of delicious fruits? Blended using the finest fruit concentrates and filled in gable top packaging using the hot fill process, Frutta Juice offers you the benefits of natural nutrients and the great taste of fruits. It is available in five variants, in two different sizes 1L and 250 ML.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring prompt and accurate billing of customer’s invoices. Securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving anydiscrepancies and assisting payable when the need arises.
- Accurate registration of customers
- Prompt and Timely billing and posting of invoices
- Booking of rebate, van support and open market sales representative payout
- Booking of prepayments
- Sharing of statements with customers as advised by my Line Manager.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Raising of credit notes return stock and damaged goods on transit
- Prepare receivables report
- Reconciliation of customers account
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- Membership of ICAN or ACCA (in-view) is added advantage
- A strong experience in modern trade accounting and relationship with major key accounts such as Shoprite, Sparetc. is mandatory
- Good working knowledge of SAP and OMS is relevant to the position
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Account Receivables
- Experience in Food and Beverages Manufacturing or FMCG Industry
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other co-workers and external customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th August, 2022.