Accountant / Inventory Manager at Beco Logistics
Beco Logistics we partner with ministry of health Asaba, world health organization, American diabeties Association and other health Agencies we are health maintenance company we also help in giving the right diet to people to sustain a healthy living.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Inventory Manager
Locations: Asaba-Delta, Benin-Edo, Anambra
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Interested candidates should possess HND, OND or NCE qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021