Accounts Manager at Principal Facilities Management Limited
Principal Facilities Management Limited - Established in 2005, Principal Facilities Management has evolved from running maintenance operations to a regional leader delivering facilities management services in Nigeria. PFML is acknowledged for providing quality services to some of the highest profile gated communities and markets in the FCT.
With a new strategic direction and rebranding from Urban Shelter Facilities Management Company to Principal Facilities Management Limited, we are setting new benchmarks in the facility management sector through quality service delivery and innovation. Our managed sites are typically the industry standard for the sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support business operations and the financial health of the organization by leading the accounts business unit through the provision of financial services.
- Oversee and coordinate day-to-day activities in the business unit in line with operational requirements and overall goals/objectives of the business.
- Oversee the approval & processing of revenue, expenditure and position controls, departmental budgets, ledgers and account maintenance.
- Oversee the preparation / processing of invoices and payment requests.
- Liaison with tax authorities, financial institutions, clients and other relevant external stakeholders on finance related matters.
- Oversee the maintenance of fixed asset registers.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements and reports by the accounts team.
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports for top management.
- Budget planning, forecasting and performance reporting.
- Development and implementation of accounting policies & procedures.
- Coordinate activities of accountants in various business locations.
- Make financial recommendation to top management as it relates to financial operational processes, budgeting, expenditure and other financial related matters.
Qualifications and Job-Related Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the facilities services/management industries is an advantage.
- ICAN or ACCA certification.
- Good Working knowledge of IFRS standards.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting softwares.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite, especially excel.
- Working knowledge of local statutory legislation and regulations
- Strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
N300,000 - N400,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using theJob Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2022.