Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Administrative Officer / Accountant in a Leading Packaged Foods Company
Administrative Officer / Accountant in a Leading Packaged Foods Company
Jun 30, 2020, 10:32 AM
Owens & Xley Consults - Our client, a leading Packaged Foods brand, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer / Accountant Location: Ikota, Lekki - Lagos Job Type: Full time
- Manage day- to - day operations and ensure smooth running of the factory
- Supervise staff and ensure compliance with policies
- Ensure disciplinary processes are followed
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare taxes and ensure remittance
- Plan, organize and manage company events
- Prepare expense budget for the office
- Ensure maintenance of the facility and equipment
- Manage all 3rd party contractors
- Enter all transaction on the accounting software
- Resolve staff conflict and escalate where necessary.
- Create content for social media
- Prepare proposals and follow up on proposals
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly sales report
- Work with external accountants
- Ensure that all supplies needed are available
- Ensure utility bills are paid
- Record all revenue and expense transactions
- Manage petty cash
- All other duties as assigned by the Business Director
- HND / B.Sc in a relevant field.
- Proven work experience (Minimum of 1 year) in a similar role.
- N70,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Role as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 1st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts